Who can reopen an Event?
Administrators can reopen a CAPA both when they have 'Allowed to be QA person' ON and OFF, and regardless of having a role in the CAPA.
Managers can reopen a CAPA both when they have 'Allowed to be QA person' ON and OFF, and regardless of having a role in the CAPA.
Regular Users can reopen a CAPA if they have 'Allowed to be QA person' turned ON, and regardless of having a role in the CAPA.
However, Regular Users with 'Allowed to be QA person' OFF are not allowed to reopen a CAPA in which they have no role.
How to allow the reopening of an Event
To reopen an Event you first need to enable this option in Module Settings.
- Go to Events > Module Settings.
- Go to General.
- Turn the Allow reopening of events switch ON.
How to Reopen an Event?
Once an Event has been closed it can be reopened by any of the Users mentioned above.
- Go to Events > Events.
- Use the Filters and Search field to find the Event you wish to Reopen.
- Click on the Title of the Event.
In the Event Details Page:
- Click on the status button.
- Select Reopen Event.
In the Reopen Event window:
- Sign off with your electronic signature.
- Introduce a Reason for Reopening the Event.
- Select which Status you would like to push the Event back to after reopening.
- If you would like for the data introduced in the Investigation form to be erased then turn the switch ON, otherwise leave it turned OFF.
As soon as you sign off the Event will be Reopened to the indicated Status.