It is only possible to reopen Events if this has been configured in Module Settings.
Allowing the reopening of Events
Administrators and Managers can configure the Module Setting of the Events Module and allow for reopening of Events.
- Go to Events > Module Settings.
- Go to General.
- Turn the Allow reopening of events switch ON.
Who can Reopen an Event?
Administrators can reopen an Event, regardless of having a role in the Event or not.
Managers and Regular Users
An Event can be reopened by Managers/Regular Users who have a role in the Event such as Initiator, Responsible Person, Investigator, or QA.
How to Reopen an Event?
Once an Event has been closed it can be reopened by any of the Users mentioned above.
- Go to Events > Events.
- Use the Filters and Search field to find the Event you wish to Reopen.
- Click on the Title of the Event.
In the Event Details Page:
- Click on the status button.
- Select Reopen Event.
In the Reopen Event window:
- Sign off with your electronic signature.
- Introduce a Reason for Reopening the Event.
- Select which Status you would like to push the Event back to after reopening.
- If you would like for the data introduced in the Investigation form to be erased then turn the switch ON, otherwise leave it turned OFF.
As soon as you sign off the Event will be Reopened to the indicated Status.
Relevant for: Administrators / Managers / Regular Users.