When a user is absent for a long period of time and items that are assigned to that user are blocked, these items can be assigned to another user with the Move all ongoing items button.
How to move all ongoing items to another user
- Go to MANAGE > Scilife Settings.
- Go to Users.
- In the User List, use the Filters and/or the Search field to find the User whose items you wish to move to another User.
Click on the User's name.
The user profile will open.
- Click on the User Ongoing tab to see all the ongoing items the User is involved in.
- In order to proceed with moving all the User's ongoing items to another User, click on the Move all ongoing items icon.
In the next window:
- Introduce your password for electronic sign-off.
- Select the User to who you wish to move all the NON-QA ongoing items.
- Select the User to who you wish to move all the QA ongoing items.
- Decide whether the Users Module and Submodule level roles should be moved as well. If yes, turn the Switch on, otherwise, leave it as is.
Which items will be moved?
Moving all ongoing items of one user onto another user will move exactly ALL ongoing items in which that User has a role, be it approving a Document, supervising a Training, being a Responsible User in a CAPA Action, reviewing an Event, etc.
Trainings assigned to the User are not moved. Trainings are assigned by Group and User Function, this means that all other Users that belong to the same Group and have the same User Functions have already been assigned that particular Training.
What happens if new items are assigned to the User?
If new items are assigned to the original User after moving all ongoing items to another User, then the new item(s) will not be moved as well.
Only the items that were present when all ongoing items were moved will be moved to the new user.
What if I only want to move some items and not all?
To do this you need to toggle on the 'Move Module Wise Items' switch and from there you can select a module and then within that use the dropdown to select the specific document/ training/ CAPA and so on, or you can move all items within that module too.
- You will only be able to move all ongoing items to a user that belongs to the same Group(s) and has the same modules.
- You can only move ongoing items to users that have the same user role or that have a user role with more permissions, i.e. you can move ongoing items from a Regular User to an Administrator but not the other way around.