Some Trainings may require Users to upload a certificate once the training has been completed. This may be the case for example for an external training.
Uploading a certificate will be included in a Training as a Task.
If a Task Supervisor has been assigned to the Training Task then, once the Trainee has uploaded the certificate, the Task must be Approved by the Task Supervisor before it is marked as Closed.
How to upload a certificate
- Once you have completed the Training and have received your certificate, go to your Dashboard.
- In the Pending Trainings yellow card click on See all.
- By doing so, the Dashboard will automatically be populated with the Trainings assigned to you.
- Find the Training to which you have to upload the certificate and click on the Training's Title.
Once the Training Details Page opens:
- Go to the Training Materials Tab.
- Scroll down to the Training Tasks section.
- Click on the Mark as Done button in the Action column.
In the next window:
- Sign off electronically.
- Include a Remark such as Course completed, uploading the certificate.
- Upload or drag & drop the Certificate File.